New Year’s Eve is here already! I still can’t believe how fast the year has gone by. I have always loved this holiday – although I prefer celebrating it in a warmer climate on the beach … Somehow, the snow doesn’t have the same celebratory effect as it does on Christmas.
For the last few years, we’ve been trying to build our own little traditions seeing as we like to keep it low-key and relaxed on this holiday. On that list of traditions is creating a signature cocktail for the night. This year we have a fun Champagne Cocktail to share with you!
The New Year’s Rose:
Disclaimer: I may earn a small commission at no cost to you if you buy anything through these links. This income helps fund Foxxy By Nature and allows me to continue providing you with quality content that fits our overall vision. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for your understanding and support.
- Bottega Petalo Il Vino dell’Amore Moscato Sparkling Wine
- 1 shot Tanqueray Gin
- 1/2 shot Rose Water
- A splash of Grenadine
- Fresh Pomegranate Seeds
- Gold Decorative Sugar
- Fresh Rosemary Sprig
- Start by rimming your champagne flute with the gold decorative sugar. I like to dip my rim in rose water for the sugar to stick to.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with some ice then add the gin, rose water and grenadine. Shake, shake shake!
- Pour into the champagne flute.
- Top up the glass with the Moscato Bottega Sparkling Wine.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a rosemary sprig.
A pretty simple champagne cocktail concoction, but delicious! The rose water adds a lovely floral scent to the drink and softens the dry taste of the gin and sparkling wine.
As this is my final blog post in 2017, I want to wish everyone a wonderful. safe and happy New Year! I am so excited for what’s in store for the blog in 2018 and I can’t wait to share all my plans with you – but I’ll save that for another day.
Many heartfelt thanks to all my readers for the support they have given since I started this blog last month. See you in 2018 😉
And as always…